2023년 대한민국 온라인카지노 순위 정보
대한민국 2023년 온라인카지노 순위 TOP 10
WI-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction & Fan2Play Possible 11 Pitch Report: Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Match 9 | IN-W vs WI-W Dream11 Prediction Today | Cape Town Pitch Report
West Indies and India will lock horns in the 9th match of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023.
West Indies women lost their first game against England by seven wickets. Batting is their weak link as they depend heavily on Hayley Matthews to do the bulk of the scoring. None of the other batters except one or two gives any confidence with the bat. They have a decent bowling attack but they’ll need their batters to support them.
India, meanwhile, won a close-fought game against Pakistan by seven wickets. The bowlers did well for the majority of the innings and the batters then kept their cool and chased down the target with one over to spare, with Jemimah Rodrigues producing a quality knock. India will look to continue their good form and register their second win of the tournament.
Hayley Matthews will lead the West Indies.
West Indies Women: Hayley Matthews (c), Stafanie Taylor, Shemaine Campbelle, Shabika Gajnabi, Chenille Henry, Chedain Nation, Afy Fletcher, Zaid James, Shamillia Connell, Rashada Williams (wk), Shakira Sleman,
Harmanpreet Kaur will lead India.
India: Shafali Verma, Smriti Mandhana, Jemima Rodrigues, Harmanpreet Kaur (c), Harleen Deol, Richa Ghosh (wk), Deepti Sharma, Pooja Vastrakar, Radha Yadav, Renuka Singh, Rajeshwari Gayakwad
CricBlog is running a fan poll on the future of cricket. What’s your say? Complete it here.
- Future of ODIs
- Future of Tests
- What the IPL will look like
- and more…
Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
- Hayley Matthews will be the best player for her team. She has a good record against India – 220 runs at an average of 22 and 10 wickets with the ball.
- Stafanie Taylor looked very rusty on her return from injury but she has an excellent record against India. She has scored 375 runs in India vs West Indies games (second-highest) at an average of 37.50 and has picked up nine wickets as well.
- Shemaine Campbell looked in decent touch against England. She scored 34 runs. She is known for playing all kinds of sweep shots and can prove to be effective against the Indian spinners.
- Chinelle Henry will bat in the middle order and she’ll bowl four overs as well. She scored 14 runs and picked up two wickets in the first game against England. Henry will be a key player for the West Indies.
- Smriti Mandhana will be back for this game. She’s one of the best openers in world cricket and can score big once she gets going. Mandhana has scored 233 runs at an average of 29.13 against the West Indies.
- Harmanpreet Kaur is the highest run-scorer of India vs West Indies WT20Is with 470 runs at an average of 47. She has picked up seven wickets as well. Kaur is amongst the best players in women’s cricket and will be an important player for her team.
- Deepti Sharma has 14 wickets against the West Indies in WT20Is (highest in IN-W vs WI-W WT20Is). She is a proven wicket-taker and is capable with the bat as well. Deepti will be the lead bowler for India.
- Jemimah Rodrigues scored a match-winning 53* against Pakistan. She is a very talented batter and can score big when on song. Rodrigues has 138 runs against the West Indies women at an average of 69.
Other Stats and Facts
- Head-to-Head: Matches 20, India 12, West Indies 8.
- Indian women’s team has won the last seven WT20Is against West Indies.
Newlands, Cape Town Pitch Report and Weather
The weather will be clear with no chance of rain. The pitch at Cape Town is a good one for batting. The pacers will get ample help with the new ball while the spinners will come into play as the game progresses. There was something for everyone in the first game played here. The average first innings score here in WT20Is is 129 runs and chasing sides have won 3 out of 6 games played at this venue.
Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Match 9: WI-W vs IN-W Dream11 Prediction Today 15 February 2023
Note: The below teams are not based on the final playing XIs. We may not be able to update these in time. Use the stats and commentary in this article as well as your own instincts to create your teams.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Dream11, Fan2Play offers different contests such as 2, 3 and 4 player fantasy teams. Check out and download the app here.
- Wicket-Keepers: Richa Ghosh
- Batters: Jemimah Rodrigues
- All-Rounders: Hayley Matthews, Deepti Sharma
- Bowlers: R Gayakwad
Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 Match 9: WI-W vs IN-W Match Prediction – Who will win?
India women should win this game considering the over-dependency of the Windies team on Hayley Matthews in the batting department.