KAR vs QUE Dream11 Prediction & Fan2Play Possible 11 Pitch Report: PSL 2023 Match 6
KAR vs QUE Dream11 Prediction & Fan2Play Possible 11 Pitch Report: PSL 2023 Match 6 | KK vs QG Dream11 Prediction Today | Karachi Pitch Report
It’s the battle of the winless so far in PSL 2023. Karachi Kings, after a poor 2022 season, have lost two out of two, while Quetta Gladiators were smashed by Multan. So, while it’s still early in this campaign, both teams will be mindful of gaining confidence and avoiding falling too far behind too soon.
Gladiators won both meetings last season. Naseem Shah blew the Kings away with 5/20 in one meeting, and Quetta will be calling on the star seamer to make inroads into a Karachi batting lineup that has fared relatively well so far this season despite the two losses. For Karachi, the key will be whether their bowling attack can limit the opposition on what is often a belter of a batting pitch.
- Location: National Stadium, Karachi.
- Time: 7:00pm (local), 7:30pm (IST).
- For more cricket fixtures around the world, visit Fixture Calendar.
PSL 2023 Match 6: KAR vs QUE Possible Playing XIs
Karachi Kings: 1. Sharjeel Khan, 2. James Vince, 3. Haider Ali, 4. Matthew Wade (wk), 5. Shoaib Malik, 6. Imad Wasim (c), 7. Irfan Khan, 8. James Fuller, 9. Andrew Tye, 10. Mohammad Amir, 11. Mohammad Musa
Gladiators have the talented Will Smeed available. Wanindu Hasaranga is reportedly unavailable due to Sri Lankan domestic duty.
Quetta Gladiators: 1. Jason Roy, 2. Martin Guptill/Will Smeed, 3. Abdul Bangalzai, 4. Sarfaraz Ahmed (c & wk), 5. Mohammad Hafeez, 6. Iftikhar Ahmed, 7. Umar Akmal, 8. Mohammad Nawaz, 9. Naseem Shah, 10. Mohammad Hasnain, 11. Nuwan Thushara
Key Players to Watch/Key Stats
- It’s been a mixed bag so far for Imad Wasim. He smashed 80* in the first game, followed by a duck. He conceded 0/42 in the first outing, followed by 1/19 in the next.
- Imad does not have great all-round numbers vs Quetta. He averages 12.88 with the bat (103 runs) and 41.43 with the ball (seven wickets).
- Before the start of PSL 2023, James Vince hit 137 runs in his previous four T20s at an average of 68.50 and strike rate of 155.68.
- Mohammad Amir has taken just four wickets in nine outings against Quetta. He averages 56.75 with an economy of 6.49.
- Can Andrew Tye show some of his BBL form? The seamer took the second-most wickets, with 26 in 16 matches at an average of 20.15.
- Will Smeed scored 240 runs in six matches in PSL 2022. He averaged 40.00 with a strike rate of 137.14.
- Jason Roy scored 82 off 64 balls in his last match against Karachi back in PSL 2022.
- Skipper Sarfaraz Ahmed has a good record against Kings: 11 inns, 226 runs, avg. 56.50, SR 122.83.
- Iftikhar Ahmed is coming off a memorable Bangladesh Premier League campaign. He smashed 347 runs at an average of 69.40 and strike rate of 161.40.
- Naseem Shah took 5/20 against Karachi on this ground last season. Mohammad Hasnain also has good numbers against Karachi, with nine wickets in five matches (avg. 16.11, econ. 7.63).
- Mohammad Nawaz will be aiming to improve his record against Karachi: 12 inns, 7 wickets, avg. 37.71, econ. 7.33.
Other Stats and Facts
- Head-to-head: Matches 14, Kings 5, Gladiators 9.
- Gladiators have won four of the past six matches between the teams.
- Sharjeel Khan vs Quetta since February 2020: 6 inns, 81 runs, avg. 13.50, SR 119.12. Mohammad Hasnain has dismissed him once in eight balls.
National Stadium Karachi Pitch Report and Weather
A clear and warm evening is forecast once again. It is often a belter of a batting pitch at Karachi, which has been the case again in PSL 2023. The scores have shown that, with totals of 199, 197, 173 and 178 so far this season.
PSL 2023 Match 6: KAR vs QUE Dream11 Prediction Today 18 February 2023
Note: The below teams are not based on the final playing XIs. We may not be able to update these in time. Use the stats and commentary in this article as well as your own instincts to create your teams.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Dream11, Fan2Play offers different contests such as 2, 3 and 4 player fantasy teams. Check out and download the app here.
- Wicket-Keepers: Matthew Wade
- Batters: Jason Roy, James Vince, Iftikhar Ahmed
- All-Rounders: Imad Wasim
- Bowlers: Mohammad Hasnain
PSL 2023 Match 6: KAR vs QUE Match Prediction – Who will win?
Quetta Gladiators to win.