How to Bet On the Super Bowl in Maryland
Best Super Bowl Sports Betting Sites in Maryland
- BetOnline – $1000 Welcome Bonus – 25 Years Trusted Betting Brand
- XBet – New brand for NFL betting. 100% Welcome Bonus up to $500
- BetUS – Claim a Generous Deposit Bonus For Super Bowl. $2500 In Free Bets Available
- MyBookie – $1,000 welcome bonus & extensive prop bets available
- Bovada – Biggest Brand in US Betting. $750 Welcome Bonus
How To Bet On The Super Bowl In Maryland
- Create a BetOnline account
- Deposit up to $2000
- Receive your free bet of up to $1000
Latest Update On Maryland Sports Betting
Although sports betting is legal in Maryland, there are still many benefits with signing up with the sportsbooks on this page for Super Bowl betting. There are no KYC checks which means it’s easier to sign up, as well as the fact they have no bet limits like regulated operators.
Our sportsbooks will also offer better odds, as well as have more prop bets on offer, and we have made sure each operator on this page is trustworthy.
Let’s go over how to bet on the Super Bowl in Maryland. More importantly, let’s go over how to claim these Maryland sports betting offers for the big game.
How To Get A Super Bowl Free Bet In Maryland
Claiming the NFL betting offers is a simple process, which we have laid out below.
- Select your offers from our comprehensive list below
- Click the link to go to the sportsbook’s sign-up page
- Sign up to the sports betting site with your key details
- Deposit and bet the qualifying amount for the offer
- Claim the free bets to use on their sportsbook for Super Bowl betting
BetOnline Super Bowl Maryland Sportsbook Offer: $1000 Welcome Bonus
The best Super Bowl sportsbook is BetOnline. They have 100s of markets on the game as well as a great welcome offer where you can get 50% of your deposit. Deposit $2000 and you will get $1000 in free bets. Deposit $100 and you will get $50. Click below to sign up now.
XBet Super Bowl Maryland Sports Betting Offer: First Deposit Bonus Up To $500
XBet will give you up to $500 for signing up today in Maryland. Sign up by clicking below, deposit $1000 and you will get your $500 Super Bowl free bet.
BetUS Super Bowl Maryland Sports Betting Offer: 125% Deposit Bonus Up To $2500
Bettors in Maryland can get $2500 in free bets by signing up with BetUS. The bets are split up to $2000 for sports and another $500 for casino. Use the link below to get started today and claim free bets.
MyBookie Super Bowl Maryland Sports Betting Offer: 50% Deposit Bonus Up To $1000
Build your NFL free bet balance in Maryland with Mybookie’s 50% deposit bonus. New users can get up to $1000 in free bets which can be used on the Super Bowl by signing up through the link below.
Bovada Super Bowl Maryland Sports Betting Offer: $750 Bonus For New Customers
Bovada will give you a 75% deposit bonus when signing up. This means when you join, deposit $1000 and you will get $750 in free money to bet on the Eagles vs Chiefs.
Super Bowl LVII Info:
- 🏈 Teams:Philadelphia Eagles vs Kansas City Chiefs
- 📅 Date: February 12, 2023
- 🕡 Kickoff Time: 6:30 pm EST
- 📺 TV: NBC / NBC Sports App
- 🏟 Stadium: State Farm Stadium, Glendale, Arizona
- 🎲 Odds: Eagles -2.5 | KC +2.5
Super Bowl Odds
Anyone is the USA can bet on the Super Bowl with our sportsbooks, including those in Maryland. Below we will take you through the key markets and what the odds are so you can decide the best way to use your NFL free bets.
Super Bowl Point Spread Odds
Below, we’ll go over the Super Bowl betting lines from BetOnline, which offers the best Super Bowl point spread in Maryland.
|Philadelphia Eagles -2||-110|
|Kansas City Chiefs +2||-110|
Super Bowl Moneyline Odds
Moneyline is one of the most popular Super Bowl bets and a key one for residents of Maryland to know ahead of the big game.
|Kansas City Chiefs||+115|
Super Bowl MVP Odds
Super Bowl MVP odds below from BetOnline are the best on the market on giving high prices for the favorites.
Super Bowl Coin Toss Odds
Novelty bets like the coin toss always take Super Bowl bettors by storm and you can bet on it in Maryland by using our sportsbooks.
More Super Bowl Betting Guides :